Ideas Worth Exploring
Problems Worth Answering
Answers Worth Implementing
PWI eMod Co-Labs Worth Activating
A Community Worth Growing with Trust/Solidarity

Today and Tomorrow

December 24, 2019 0
Technology Marches on... These and Other Robots Lead to .... Results is Lost Relationships

A New Center for Spiritual Values and Freedom

December 6, 2019 0

Opening Insights: The Great Experiment is Failing Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brothers to dwell together in unity. PSALM 133:1 The Great Experiment that is the United States of America is [...]

UAS for Socially Responsible Agriculture

November 17, 2019 0

Opening Insights: Cultivating People The ultimate goal of farming is not the growing of crops,but the cultivation and perfection of human beings.MASANOBU FUKUOKA, The One-Straw Revolution Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS), or drones, are changing the [...]

PWI Social Projects

October 30, 2019 0

Topics of Interest AwareComm® is proud to announce the Direction and Strength series of socially responsible community projects. Each Topic of Interest employs a proven blend of technology, methodology, human understanding and data science for […]

Direction and Strength – Veterans

October 18, 2019 0

Direction and Strength – Veterans Providing the Skill and Resourcesto Support Responsible Empowerment My name is Richard Jorgensen. I am the CEO of AwareComm®, an independent multi-gold Microsoft research and development partner specializing in the […]

Direction and Strength – UAS

October 18, 2019 0

My name is Richard Jorgensen. I am the CEO of AwareComm®, an independent multi-gold Microsoft research and development partner specializing in the establishment of Social Cultural Responsibility on a global level. My current work in […]

Direction and Strength – Christians

October 17, 2019 0

My name is Richard Jorgensen. I am the CEO of AwareComm®, an independent multi-gold Microsoft research and development partner specializing in the establishment of Social Cultural Responsibility on a global level. My current work in […]

At the Brink

October 6, 2019 0

Opening Insights: “our country is in trouble” – Rev. Graham America will not be destroyed from the outside.If we falter and lose our freedom,it will be because we destroyed ourselves.ABRAHAM LINCOLN Many years have passed […]

5G Drones Over Lanai

September 22, 2019 0

Opening Insights: Cultural Destruction There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does not wantmerely because you think it would be good for him.ROBERT A. HEINLEIN, THE MOON […]

Truth – An Introduction

August 29, 2019 0

As the old saying goes, “there are three types of people”:

1. People who don’t know there’s a problem
2. People who just talk a lot about the problem
3. People who really do something about the problem

Which type are you? […]

Rewiring the Brain

August 8, 2019 0
Examining the Consequences of Education Gone Wrong Technology Misused Thinking Forgotten Paragraph excerpts: It would be easy to say the confusion with the math problem was purely as a result of how it was written. [...]

Online Due Diligence Discussion

June 22, 2019 0
You are invited to join an Online Due Diligence Discussion hosted in the AwareComm® Co-Lab™ platform. The intention of the discussion is not to sell. We will explore mutual compatibility to achieve individual goals by collectively contributing to the common good. [...]

Pickup Truck of the Skies

May 18, 2019 0
Opening Insights - Asset to Earning If you find yourself in the midst of economic peril, and you’re looking for a way make a quick buck, all you really need to get started is a [...]
1 6 7 8 9 10 16