Ideas Worth Exploring
Problems Worth Answering
Answers Worth Implementing
PWI eMod Co-Labs Worth Activating
A Community Worth Growing with Trust/Solidarity

Automating Murder

July 30, 2021 0

Opening Insights: Robotic Assassin Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent.It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.E.F. SCHUMACHER The [...]

Today and Tomorrow

December 24, 2019 0
Technology Marches on... These and Other Robots Lead to .... Results is Lost Relationships

UAS for Socially Responsible Agriculture

November 17, 2019 0

Opening Insights: Cultivating People The ultimate goal of farming is not the growing of crops,but the cultivation and perfection of human beings.MASANOBU FUKUOKA, The One-Straw Revolution Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS), or drones, are changing the [...]

Direction and Strength – UAS

October 18, 2019 0

My name is Richard Jorgensen. I am the CEO of AwareComm®, an independent multi-gold Microsoft research and development partner specializing in the establishment of Social Cultural Responsibility on a global level. My current work in […]

5G Drones Over Lanai

September 22, 2019 0

Opening Insights: Cultural Destruction There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does not wantmerely because you think it would be good for him.ROBERT A. HEINLEIN, THE MOON […]

Truth – An Introduction

August 29, 2019 0

As the old saying goes, “there are three types of people”:

1. People who don’t know there’s a problem
2. People who just talk a lot about the problem
3. People who really do something about the problem

Which type are you? […]

Pickup Truck of the Skies

May 18, 2019 0
Opening Insights - Asset to Earning If you find yourself in the midst of economic peril, and you’re looking for a way make a quick buck, all you really need to get started is a [...]

Any Problem, One Solution

June 27, 2016 0

Opening Insights: Any Problem… One Solution Sometimes in life it’s hard to see the silver lining.  As people we experience a variety of problems, stresses and challenges as part of our life experience. Sometimes we find ourselves […]