|Life Didn’t Come With an Owner’s Manual|
“Everybody’s Connected BUT Nobody’s Communicating”
Become Part of the “B” Corp Declaration!
Making the Dream Big Enough For Everybody with
eMod Buddy Blogs
eMod Buddy Blogs are part of a system designed to open and establish a communication channel with your sphere of influence with “Principle Centered Communication”. eMod Buddy Blogs introduce how principles are, or are not, active in people’s minds through the use of fully developed and illustrated stories and articles that become interactive with the reader.
It is not the eMod Buddy Blogs purpose to learn to analyze life. Our purpose is to support people in becoming aware of the truth (what is right) and thus able to recognize and understand what is wrong (the problem(s)). To communicate in this way, we need to package and publish content in a way that supports people in developing the skill to see, understand, trust and embrace life – the skill to transition from Fear to Trust.
Overcoming FEAR is perhaps our greatest challenge. FEAR is the barrier that blocks the ability to achieve the principles of interdependency.
Fear replaces all logic. Transcends good people to become selfish,
self-centered and narcissistic. Creativity vanishes. People who live in fear develop personalities that are manipulative and destructive. FEAR block listening, hearing and learning. Fear is the bondage that is at the root of today addiction epidemic that is sweeping the plant. FEAR is how people are controlled and civilizations collapse. FEAR IS OUR GREATEST ENEMY…
Principle-Centered Communication 7 Perspectives (7P’s)
Transitioning from Fear to Trust
The 7 P’s of Principle-Centered Communication offer a pathway to open and establish a clear communication channel. They infuse content with the power to support people in developing the skill to see, understand, trust and embrace life in a way that opens doors and minds… and ultimately creates loyal customers, followers, communities.
- Principle Topics of cause and effect. The two opposing elements that cause stress and unhappiness. War and Peace. There are 12 foundation life principles:
- Fear or Trust (as illustrated by):
- Control or Attention to ALL
- Secrecy Illusion or Respect for Reality
- Judgment or Appreciation and Acceptance of Intrinsic Value
- Anger or Love
- Passive-Aggressive or Supportive
- Hurtful or Kind
- Indifferent or Caring
- Control or Take Charge
- Lies (Half-Truth) or Truth (Whole-Truth)
- Emotions (Past) or Feelings (Present)
- Less Than/Greater Than or Different But Equal
- Prejudice or Balance
- Take or Exchange
- Fear or Trust (as illustrated by):
- Perspective – The Parable Story That Illustrates Principles and Applies Them to People’s Lives
- People – The Character Roles and Names of Persecutor, Victim, Rescuer
- Pictures – Illustrate Positioning and Change
- Psychology – Understanding the cause and effect. Overcome… if you don’t understand why, you won’t apply what you have learned.
- Practice – Putting Principles into Action and Life over and over
- Persevere – Only Two Ways to Fail:
- Don’t Start; and
- Quit Before You’re Done
The Result is a Transition from Fear to Trust
This transition from fear to trust is a cultural journey for home, work, worship and play. When we are able to incorporate these principles into our lives we will have Smarter People, better employees, better customers, better members and the effectiveness of creative people. People who are able to better adapt and adjust to a changing world; to try new things, apply new things and move forward, to accept the new.
These 7 Perspective and the 12 Key Principles are part of a new wave of communication that has emerged after 7 years of research and development by a team of the top independent Microsoft Software developers that will change the Publishing World Forever.
Publishing becomes the foundation of change. Publishing will deliver the both the message and the tools to make change happen. Solving “The BIG PROBLEMS” Together.
The Application of These 7 Perspectives is
Endless for Job Retraining
We Must Communicate in a WAY That
We Are Heard, Understood and Believed
To do this we must expand our understanding of COLLABORATION. This requires we lower the fear level and increase the trust level. Thus, Pocket Wisdom Insights created the Wisdom Co-Lab Incubator – a Blend of Technology, Methodology and Human Understanding. The objective of the Co-Lab Incubator is to solve problems by
“Putting an Intelligent Human Experience into
The Impersonal Digital Age”
We did it for Fortune 500 Companies, HUD and the FAA Successfully.
In the Co-Lab Incubator we partner with visionaries, heroes, content creates and writers to package / publish content in a way that supports people in developing the skill to see, understand, trust and embrace life – the skill to transition from Fear to Trust.
The Co-Lab brings together the people that created our world and they remain part of OUR growing and unfolding world. This is a proven and tested process. We have done this before many times on a smaller scale in the commercial world when a division or department is shut down with positive results in repositioning and retraining the workers. It is now time to replay the solution again, on a grander scale. We make this grander transition together as a normal and natural part of living life. Simply doing what we do today. This is a simple but direct implementation of proven processes of EMPOWERMENT
The Co-Lab Incubator team includes a profession staff:
- Socratic Interaction Specialists
They are here to guide you in developing your content with The 7 P’s (Perspectives) so you will be truly heard, understood and trusted. Your message and your mission will be more effective.
Our delivered product is a Co-Lab Wisdom Incubator partnership that brings the technology, methodology and the human understanding to transcend communication through Buddy Apps that put an intelligent human experience into the impersonal digital age.
The Co Lab creates Buddy Blogs and Buddy Apps that communicate with your audience by blending the following tested and proven methodology:
- Balanced Brain Content Delivery
- Interactive Socratic Conversation
- Multiple Intelligence Methodology
- Programmed Learning Workbooks
- On-Demand Monitors and Mentors
Possibilities for Consideration
Take a moment and examine…
- As you reviewed the material above, what stood out to you?
- What is the potential impact, economically and/or socially?
- What action is needed to stop or support this idea?
- You may want to consider whether you:
- want to be aware of,
- should become supportive of,
- would want to be active in this topic?
Add Your Insight
I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Being willing is not enough; we must do.
LEONARDO DA VINCI