Ideas Worth Exploring
Problems Worth Answering
Answers Worth Implementing
PWI eMod Co-Labs Worth Activating
A Community Worth Growing with Trust/Solidarity

Re-investing in Our Workforce

January 23, 2021 0

Opening Insights: Mike Rowe There are two things a person should never be angry at,what they can help,and what they cannot.PLATO The following article was published by the Christian News Journal, "a faith-based news website [...]

Judas Republicans

January 14, 2021 0

Opening Insights: Betrayal Even my close friend whom I trusted, he who shared meals with me, has turned against me.PSALM 41:9 The following article was published by The Blaze, “one of the nation's largest independent media [...]

Losing the Right – Religion

November 6, 2020 0

Opening Insights: Protect This America will not be destroyed from the outside.If we falter and lose our freedom, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.ABRAHAM LINCOLN The following article was published by The Blaze, “one [...]

If Either Side Wins, We ALL Lose

October 27, 2020 0

Opening Insights: Reality How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg?Four.Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg.ABRAHAM LINCOLN The American people are at each other's throats. [...]

Agriculture in Uganda

September 6, 2020 0

Agriculture in Uganda: Performance and policy implementationDr. Patience B. RwamigisaEconomic Growth Forum III 22nd August 2019

Our Dilemma

August 19, 2020 0

To: Community Leaders Subject:  I Think Therefore I Am Descartes said, “Cogito ergo sum” (I think, therefore I am) which was a profound thought, but before we can do as Descartes suggests, we need to [...]

Christian Communities Face Challenges

August 16, 2020 0

To: Church Leaders Subject:  Churches Today are Taking Charge of Mother Earth with: A foundation pillar of our nation, The Constitution, is being dismantled piece by piece under the guise of safety in response to [...]

Developing Christian Spiritual Intelligence (SI)

May 22, 2020 0

The Purpose of the Teams 20/20 Christian Spiritual Intelligence Development Co-Lab™ is to bring together members of the spiritual guidance community to add their insight to the Spiritual Intelligence (SI) base in a Global Movement… [...]

A New Center for Spiritual Values and Freedom

December 6, 2019 0

Opening Insights: The Great Experiment is Failing Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brothers to dwell together in unity. PSALM 133:1 The Great Experiment that is the United States of America is [...]

Direction and Strength – Christians

October 17, 2019 0

My name is Richard Jorgensen. I am the CEO of AwareComm®, an independent multi-gold Microsoft research and development partner specializing in the establishment of Social Cultural Responsibility on a global level. My current work in […]

At the Brink

October 6, 2019 0

Opening Insights: “our country is in trouble” – Rev. Graham America will not be destroyed from the outside.If we falter and lose our freedom,it will be because we destroyed ourselves.ABRAHAM LINCOLN Many years have passed […]

Truth – An Introduction

August 29, 2019 0

As the old saying goes, “there are three types of people”:

1. People who don’t know there’s a problem
2. People who just talk a lot about the problem
3. People who really do something about the problem

Which type are you? […]

Media Attacks the Catholic Church

January 26, 2019 0

Opening Insights: So it Begins Threats to freedom of speech, writing and action,though often trivial in isolation,are cumulative in their effect and, unless checked,lead to a general disrespect for the rights of the citizen.GEORGE ORWELL [...]

1 2 3 4