Opening Insights: What Was – What Is
In the last 70 years, since the Great Depression, our nation have been in a growth period. We developed core practices that worked well in a growth economy, and experienced its benefits.
However, it is now questionable if those same techniques and methodologies will work in regards to our current environment of unprecedented fear and distrust… an epidemic that is sweeping through our nation.
Informational Insights: Rooted In Proven Business
My name is Richard Jorgensen, the founder and president of AwareComm. I am a senior member of our society and a founding member of technology as we know it today.
My journey has allowed me to:
- Serve on the executive staff for the VP of Finance at The Boeing Company
- Participate in the first technology program team to impact the first IBM Multi-Tasking Mainframe, driven by the associate processor concept (ASP)
- Founder and technology developer (CTO) of A.I.M.S
- The developer of “J-WARE”: the first program to write computer code as a total system
- Automated the Beverage Distribution Industry
- Automated the first Auto Trader Magazine
- Automated one of the first Oral Cancer Research Projects
- Automated the Wholesale Food Distribution Industry
- Sold A.I.M.S to VIA Computer, the largest Financial Modeling System of its time
When I draw upon my 50 years of professional experience, I see a lack of insight and foresight regarding “how to engage” in commerce/business in a culture entrapped in fear.
Years ago at the age of 47 a dramatic health challenge, which included a death experience, strongly influenced me to redirect my interests and well-being. I invested 100,000 man hours (and the last 25 years) into the development of research project that integrates technology, methodology, human understanding and a solid business strategy into a single ecosystem that creates a culture for true solidarity, effective engagement and long lasting solutions.
We must collectively solve these challenges. Without this focus we will transcend into a very dark hole.
Increased uncertainty (mainly around money and freedom), fear and distrust in our communities, industries and nation.
Proper tools and processes for learning “how to” to overcome uncertainty, fear and distrust and create courage, trust and confidence amongst all.
Re-build key industries with a principle-based culture that carries a philosophy of solidarity; a business focus that benefits all stakeholders, and not just stockholders. This new perspective will drive prosperity and stability in both local communities and our nation.
We must create these solutions through a true collaboration process (facilitation, guidance and tools for implementation), which honors all perspectives to insure the positive outcome for one is not at the expense of another.
Possibilities for Consideration: What Could Be…
Take a moment and examine…
- As you reviewed the material above, what stood out to you?
- What is the potential impact, economically and/or socially?
- What action is needed to stop or support this idea?
- You may want to consider whether you:
- want to be aware of,
- should become supportive of,
- would want to be active in this topic?
Add Your Insight
I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Being willing is not enough; we must do.
LEONARDO DA VINCI