Opening Insights: The Love
We are all spiritual beings having a human experience. Animals hold a special place on the path of civilization. Animals hold the final key to experiencing the nature of spirituality, thus, the name given to them… NATURE.
Through the unconditional love that they offer, we experience the essence and purpose of life itself… LOVE.
It is from this example of love that man can experience, value and set new values for self, others and the world. Values become the roots that override past experiences and beliefs to build a newer and stronger foundation for a fresh tomorrow.
~ Dr. Richard Jorgensen, PhD (hc)
This blog memorializes the developing partnership between AwareComm® and animal groups and lovers around the world. It encompasses the development of the Animal Lovers Co-Lab™. Together we create an environment of love, safety and empowerment for animals, animal groups and animal lovers around the world.
Informational Insights: United WE STAND
I am convinced that unconditional love is the most powerful known stimulant of the immune system. If I told patients to raise their blood levels of immune globulins or killer T cells, no one would know how. But if I can teach them to love themselves and others fully, the same changes happen automatically. The truth is: love heals.
The Animal Lovers Co-Lab™ unites animal lovers, organizations, groups, communities, schools and individuals dedicated to education and conservation of animals around the world. Our goals are to conserve, preserve and promote animal care and education. We realize:
- Animals have incredible wisdom to share (See The Story of Wolves)
- Animal safety and care is the responsibility and accountability of humanity
- Animal abuse and negligence are people and cultural problems rather than animal problems
Together we seek to provide a sustainable research network for animal lovers, animal education, animal businesses and service providers. Additionally, we seek to research and implement effective animal education through teaching and re-education – teaching soft skills to boost human intelligence, animal intelligence, compassion, care and awareness of self and others.
You can judge a man’s true character by the way he treats his fellow animals.
- AwareComm’s Mission is to partner with organizations to identify the roots of the Problems, achieve Answers, and implement sustainable Solutions. We provide a platform, process and environment (Co-Lab™) that empowers people and organizations, while silently reversing the negative impact of technology and social engineering. Social Cultural Responsibility in action! //awarecomm.com/
- Animal Lovers Co-Lab™ Mission is to unite animal lovers and groups around the world - empowering animal lovers and groups they serve with the education, products and resources to ensure animals around the world are effectively cared for, protected and respected.
Let’s explore what the Animal Lovers Co-Lab™ is all about…
Animal Lovers Co-Lab™ Problems – Answers – Solutions
Problems We Seek to Overcome:
- Lack of information regarding animal training, requirements and services
- Lack of individual education – animal appreciation and treatment of animals within schools
- Lack of information regarding animal care, nutrition, medical and holistic veterinary services
- Formalize the Co-Lab™ and the core team
- Advance education & research methodology and analysis
- Capture, package, publish, transfer the wisdom of animal lovers, trainers and animal groups
- Publish educational courses (eMods) to standardize, scale & effectively transfer knowledge
- Promote conservation & animal lovers’ education through Co-Lab™ outreach (E.A.R.)
- Integrate mentorship programs - animal training, education and tips - Applied Knowledge Transfer™
- Expand sustainable sponsorship and funding solutions, resources and partnerships
- Implement Readiness for Change program - enhance skill, business & economic development
- Partner with local & international organizations and business - provide talented & skilled laborers
Solution: Co-Lab™ Process (Platform + Managed Services)
Overview Of The Animal Lovers Co-Lab™
The Animal Lovers Co-Lab™ is an app-based platform + process + managed service. The collaborative platform provides the optimum environment to:
This allows for an eco-system system of support in which all participants experience unity and empowerment.
The Co-Lab™ platform plus process includes deliverable eModular Apps (eMods™) that support perceptions, thinking and communicating with proven and accepted values, principles and relational models, which guide a project to bring forth a structure for effortless collaboration.
The Co-Lab™ architecture allows us to seamlessly connect and integrate multiple complex platforms into a single eco-system: Communication Tracking, Analytics and Reporting (complete with sentience measurement).
The Executive Co-Lab™ team is being assembled as illustrated below:
I am in favor of animal rights as well as human rights.
That is the way of a whole human being.
Research-Driven: Social Culturally Responsible Projects
The battle to find funding for social projects is becoming increasingly difficult in today’s world. What would it be like to have access to reliable funding sources? What if we could fund Co-Lab™ research to develop solutions to our social problems that would result in a duplicatable, transferable and scalable methodology (packaged and deliverable) that would become:
- Self-Funding (By Private Donations)
- Self-Perpetuating (Attraction Based on Proven Success)
- Self-Regulating (Resulting in Active Membership Contribution)
This approach would attract purpose-driven investors wanting to experience their seed funding, resulting in ongoing benefits capable of becoming self-sustaining after the initial startup phase. Seed not Feed.
Their approach would clearly define:
- The Problem
- The Cause of the Problem
- The Cost of the Problem
- The Social Benefits of the Planned Outcome to:
- The Community
- Individual Participants
- The Return on Investment (ROI)
- The Community
- Individual Participants
- Research Analytics with Elements of Influence
- Beginning Sentience
- Progress Sentience
- Conclusion Sentience
- Ongoing Implementation
This solution would enable Social Entrepreneurs to obtain a sustainable Animal Lovers Co-Lab™.
Solution-Driven: Cultural Development, Sustainability and Research
Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened.
The Animal Lovers Co-Lab™ has a clear pathway to community development by establishing non-profit status for sustainable partnership and funding:
- Co-Lab™ Foundation Powered by Microsoft and AwareComm®
- Sustainable Funding: Co-Lab™ Crowdsourcing and University Research
- Sustainable Funding: Co-Lab™ Partnership (Businesses, Associations)
- Animal Lovers Members and Organizations (Dogs Naturally Magazine, TTouch, Associations) Feed Network Distribution and Collaboration
- Hospitals, Hospice, Veterans Organizations and Healthcare Professionals: Children's Cancer Recovery, Veterans Groups, Bernie Siegel
- Community Outreach Programs and Organizations: Woman's Shelters, Veterans Groups
- Network Distribution and Collaboration Feeds the Community Development
Animal Lovers Co-Lab™ supports and partners with various organizations including but not limited to: Dogs Naturally Magazine, Academy Of Veterinary Homeopathy, Bernie Siegel, Amelia Kinkade, Alliance of Therapy Dogs, Bright and Beautiful Therapy Dogs, Love on a Leash, Pet Partners, Therapy Dogs Incorporated, Nestle, Tellington Touch.
Having a loving relationship with an animal is one of the most powerful factors in healing and maintaining well-being. . . .
Love, Animals & Miracles is dedicated solely to the miracle of them and of their presence in our lives.
AwareComm® is revolutionizing the data science world with its patent-pending Sentient Analysis™ data gathering and analysis process. The process incorporates the Socratic Method and copyrighted relational models to effectively quantify human behavior – to support and empower rather than manipulate like contemporary data analysis methods.
Conservation and the implementation of (animal) education relies on research and evidence-based practices. Today, we see the need for data science to go beyond algorithms and focus on how we collect data to ensure confirmation bias is reduced and skewed data minimized.
Encouraging research and development, AwareComm® provides a quick, easy and effective way (see model below) for Co-Labs to get established and funded as research institutes. The model ensures Co-Labs are implemented, funded and sustained through businesses and universities. This symbiotic relationship ensures sustainability of all stakeholders through re-investment and recurring benefits from the partnership.
The Mentoring Component of The Animal Lovers Co-Lab™
The wisdom of the animal lovers, trainers, animal groups and movements around the world needs to be captured, measured, packaged, published, transferred and shared with the world. It is important that we not only package and present the content, but transfer the wisdom in a way that it can be applied to the lives of people: young and old, near and far.
The Animal Lovers Co-Lab™ provides a mentorship model that supports Applied Knowledge Transfer™ through transformational and experiential learning. This model also serves to add economic and social benefit to the animal lovers, trainers, animal rights communities and movements worldwide.
Possibilities for Consideration: The Opportunity of Unity
We all have passion that we hold near and dear to our hearts and at the forefront of our minds.
- What if you could give back to animal-kind as they have given to you!?
- What if you could be a part of a movement to unite animal lovers & animal groups?
- What if you could be a part of securing & ensuring the protection and care of animals?
- What if you could do something of value for the animals you know and love and all the others too?
- What if you could share your wisdom, insight, knowledge and experience to help educate others in the application of superior animal care?
Add Your Insight: Living Your Passion…
Some people talk to animals. Not many listen though. That's the problem.
A.A. MILNE, WINNIE-THE-POOH
Let’s start listening. Let’s start giving!
We share a common cause and love.
Let’s unite and give back to the animals not in words but in action. There are many like us. The question is not why to explore the Animal Lovers Co-Lab™, the question is why not?