COVID-19 leaves a residue called Adaptive Resistance (AdR™).
It impacts everyone’s ability to:
- Trust their teammates – Employment
- Trust their medical council – Health
- Trust their teacher/mentor – Life Skill
- Trust their financial advisor – Wealth
- Trust their legal advisor – Freedom of Choice
- Trust others that are different – Diversity-Adversity
- Trust their own wisdom and ability to discern YES or NO! – Self Esteem
AdR™ affects and infects our ability to:
- Hear (Awareness)
- Understand (Reasoning)
- Remember/Recall (Smarts)
- Apply Sound Advice (Intelligence)
- Repeat the Insight and do what works again (Wisdom)
We lack tools for change Adaptive Intelligence (AdI™):
- What we can change (…and what not to change)
- Why we can change it
- How we can change it
- When we can change it
We must evolve existing online environments to follow a methodology for responsible communication and raise Adaptive Intelligence (AdI™).
This allows all participants to become empowered with a readiness for change and an ability to accept, adapt and sustain change (assess-discern-implement and confirm).
Adaptive Intelligence (AdI™) Algorithm
A team of top Microsoft Social Data Scientists brought together their combined knowledge.
They took AI + BI and added HI + SI to create an AdI™ algorithm to support Whole Brain Functionality.
They developed a methodology using Application eMods™ that empower people to easily:
- Unlearn old habits
- Re-learn new principles
- Support, Assess and Apply to sustain change
This algorithm can be added to existing education/training materials to enhance effectiveness and convert proven wisdom into tools for change in a changing world.
To evaluate this new and exciting breakthrough, request a Co-Lab™ Research Institute Application to gain access to be able to:
- Add the Teams 20/20 AdI™ App
- Evaluate your team environment
- Join a Teams 20/20 resource group
- Empower life at work, home, worship, and play