Today’s Culture is Upside-down
Only by Unifying Our Approach Will We Succeed
To: Community Leaders
Subject: Rebuilding Your Community
Today’s culture is upside-down. Only by unifying our approach, will we succeed.
We have developed a new Tele-Collaboration Platform known as a Pocket Wisdom Insights (PWI) Pocket that includes an eModular Adaptive Resource or an E.A.R.
With the click of a button, people can have access to resources that deliver a non-partisan publisher supported by people who are committed to building communities of solidarity, commerce and spirituality.
Each E.A.R. has an affordable family program ($1/day) with proven solutions for:
- Pre-Employment as a path to re-employment
- The 5 Dimensions of Addiction Recovery
- Stress and Conflict in Relationships
- Passage to Adulthood
The programs are supported by community service providers with an advanced implementation of Tele-Business participating as community sponsors:
- Employment – Re-Employment Teams training (companies in expansion)
- Healthcare – Doctor-Patient AdI™ medical network (local physicians)
- Education – AdI™ Home School: – charter schools (local Instructors)
- Financial – Create Assets: Prudential Insurance (local company)
- Travel – Culture Intelligence Nat Geo: int. living (travel agents)
- Legal – Constitution: Hillsdale Online College (local attorneys)
- Legacy – AARP: App-On™ senior advisor wisdom (men/women)
The implementation is guided by the latest AI + BI + HI + SI = AdI™ Technology and supported by the 430,000-member Microsoft Partner Network in partnership with the Community Collaboration Research Institute Team.
We welcome your participation in this powerful communication app to provide each Community Collaboration Research Branch a way to reach the people.
Capt. Richard… and My Mentors
Richard Jorgensen, Ph.D. (hc) – CEO, AwareComm®
Social Entrepreneur Supporting Responsible Social Capitalism
Awareness Communication Technology, LLC