A Community Worth Growing with Trust/Solidarity

Co-Lab™ Journey: Sisters’ Survival in Awach Parish

Every Perspective Counts
Contribute Your Thoughts
Empower Our World

Complete the Private Comments Below

Co-Lab™ Journey: Sisters' Co-Lab Survival in Awach Parish

July 17, 2021

The Sisters of Awach Parish discuss their means of survival in the time of the COVID-19 panic and subsequent lockdowns. They spent time online with Dr. Richard Jorgensen via Microsoft Teams and learned about the principles of Value Based Commerce in the Uganda Co-Lab.

Sisters Agnes and Dolly reflect on and express their gratitude for the support and direction they experience from "Dr Richard" in the Uganda Co-Lab.

Sr Agnes
Seasoned School Teacher

"Since the Co-Lab is going to train us in commerce, we hope to improve on our way of survival.

At the moment we depend very much on God’s providence."

Sister Agnes Aciro is a seasoned Awach Parish School teacher.

July 17, 2021

LITTLE SISTERS OF MARY IMMACULATE OF GULU AWACH  COMMUNITY AWACH PARISH

Dear Dr. Richard and the family at large,

I send you greeting in the name of our lord Jesus Christ. Hopping you are all well. We are also fine. Gratefully we thank you very much for preparing for us water, having stayed for long without water. God bless you.

I would like to give you brief background of our living as nun in the community. We share everything in common. Here in Awach Parish, we are three sisters:

1. Sr Agnes Aciro, in charge / superior of the Sisters in Awach Parish, a teacher as well
  2. Sr Ruffina Aling, a retired teacher
  3. Sr Dolly Apio, student

Basically, our living depends on our earning and agricultural activities. I earn 150,000¢ per month. Sr Ruffina , 200,000¢ per month as a pension. Out of the total of our salaries that is 40% we give to the congregation.

Hence, all our living depends on 60% to cater for feeding, health, maintenance, etc.

I, Sr Agnes, being a private teacher, since COVID-19, 2020 March up to date, am not teaching. So there is no salary. We are only depending on Sr Ruffina’s salary, that is the 200,000¢.

Since the Co-Lab is going to train us in commerce, we hope to improve on our way of survival.

At the moment we depend very much on God’s providence.

Thanks very much.

God bless you,

Sr Agnes

Sr Dolly
Dedicated Student

"When I saw water in our place again owing to the support you offered us and I believe God is also smiling with you for His great acts of kindness you have exhibited."

Sister Dolly Apio is completing her higher education to establish her vocation in service to God.

July 17, 2021

A Hint on the Welfare of Sister Dolly

I convey lovely greetings to you all my dears Dr. Richard and the family!

Actually, I want to begin by appreciating you for putting a very big smile on my face this morning. When I saw water in our place again owing to the support you offered us and I believe God is also smiling with you for His great acts of kindness you have exhibited.

In line with my welfare, I will talk about it basing on my status as a student still on vacation, who still earns nothing and offers no monetary support to the community.

At the meantime, most times I attain my necessities by trusting on God’s providence, especially through Godly friends and Christians of good will who care about my wellbeing, who may give some monetary support in case they have and I always thank God to their gift.

I normally utilize it to purchase whatever I need for my personal life with the exception of food, which is provided for in our community of three sisters.

But when at school, the congregation give some little money worth one hundred thousand shillings only as pocket money to cater for the necessities at school, which in most cases, can not even afford a decent life style, since the cost of living keeps rising.

I really can not thank you enough for being true friends to us, confirmed by the fact that you even got interested in our welfare this vividly shows that you care about us. Be blessed always.

Thanks.

Your granddaughter,

Sr Dolly

Click Here to Explore More Content
from the
Awach (Uganda) Parish Co-Lab™
Research Institute Letters Page

eMod SocraticQ Conversation

Every Perspective Counts
Contribute Your Thoughts to Empower Our World
Complete the Private Comments Below

FOOTNOTE of Importance

Our world is experiencing an incredible revolution powered by technology that has used its tools to:

• deceive the public
  • disrupt tradition
  • divide the people

This has inadvertently resulted in a Fear-based Shadow Culture™ that has hurt many people.
A powerful group of influence has joined together to deliver a proven antidote by shifting from impersonal development of Artificial Intelligence (AI) to replace people to utilize AI to empower Human Intelligence (HI).

To Empower The People:

Distraction Junction

What is a Modern Hero?:

We invite Heroes and Visionaries
to explore accessing these powerful methodologies and resources
to achieve their individual visions.

Every Perspective Counts
Contribute Your Thoughts to Empower Our World
Complete the Private Comments Above