Every Perspective Counts
Contribute Your Thoughts
Empower Our World

Complete the Private Comments Below

Co-Lab™ Journey: Sisters' Co-Lab Lesson 1 Discussion Reflection

June 23, 2021

Sr Agnes
Seasoned School Teacher

"What impressed me most during the lesson we had, was the teacher’s relationship with the learners. The method you used was very good. It helped me to capture some important points.
The teaching, presentation, and the methodology used were very practical."

Listen to the unique importance and significance of Sr. Agnes' reflection and hear Dr. Jorgensen's spontaneous feedback.

By Facilitator Dr. Richard Jorgensen:

Sister Agnes is a seasoned Awach Parish School teacher.

Dear Dr. Richard,

With heart felt gratitude I send greetings to you and the family at large, not forgetting Kami your beloved wolf in the name of the risen Lord.

In brief I thank you for the great gift God has given you and you are sharing with others. May God bless you.

Thank you for being compassionate to Fr. Santo and journeying with him. Through him we are now one family.

What impressed me most during the lesson we had, was the teacher’s relationship with the learners. The method you used was very good. It helped me to capture some important points.

The teaching, presentation, and the methodology used were very practical.

Hopefully, I shall be able to learn and together we shall make a difference in the world we live in.

Yes Dr. Richard, thank you for your wisdom passed on to us.

God bless you and your dear ones.

Thanks
Faithfully yours

Sr. Agnes.

Sr Dolly
Dedicated Student

"...One thing that I admired in your teaching is that we must grow in love and in this way, we shall be watering the soil so that it remains fruitful. ..."

"...I hope to learn more beautiful virtues from you as we collaborate in this noble cause."

Listen to the unique importance and significance of Sr. Dolly's reflection and hear Dr. Jorgensen's spontaneous feedback.

By Facilitator Dr. Richard Jorgensen:

Sister Dolly is completing her higher education to establish her vocation in service to God.

22/06/2021

Dear Dr. Richard,

Lovely greetings to you and your beloved family at large. Grateful thanks to God for your precious gift and tender love towards him which you continuously manifest through your tight friendship with us.

I must indeed say frankly that you are such a great teacher full of wisdom and passion in doing God’s will just like Jesus Christ himself. One thing that I admired in your teaching is that we must grow in love and in this way, we shall be watering the soil so that it remains fruitful.

Actually, I already visualize this love in you through the selfless service which compels you to extend it as far as Awach Parish.

I cannot forget to extend my heartfelt gratitude to Fr. Santo for exposing us to this wonderful family with very big heart for others. I hope to learn more beautiful virtues from you as we collaborate in this noble cause.

My heart overwhelms with joy whenever I interact with you because you are such a lovely and friendly people I have ever met.

Thanks.

With lovely prayers

Sr. Dolly.

Click the image below to watch the Co-Lab™ Lesson 1 Facilitated Discussion related to this reflection.

Sisters' Lesson 1 Online Facilitated Discussion - June 12, 2021

Co-Lab™ Class Discussion Lesson 1 Topics:

• Christ's Teachings include What and How
  • Power of Symbolistics and Models
  • Philosophy and Principles Behind DRM™
  • Mistakes are Opportunities to Learn
  • Turn Experiences into Lessons
  • Learn to Apply and Transfer Wisdom
  • Available Grandpa - Acceptance, Understanding and Forgiveness

Click Here to Explore More Content
from the
Awach (Uganda) Parish Co-Lab™
Research Institute Letters Page

eMod SocraticQ Conversation

Every Perspective Counts
Contribute Your Thoughts to Empower Our World
Complete the Private Comments Below

FOOTNOTE of Importance

Our world is experiencing an incredible revolution powered by technology that has used its tools to:

• deceive the public
  • disrupt tradition
  • divide the people

This has inadvertently resulted in a Fear-based Shadow Culture™ that has hurt many people.
A powerful group of influence has joined together to deliver a proven antidote by shifting from impersonal development of Artificial Intelligence (AI) to replace people to utilize AI to empower Human Intelligence (HI).

To Empower The People:

Distraction Junction

What is a Modern Hero?:

We invite Heroes and Visionaries
to explore accessing these powerful methodologies and resources
to achieve their individual visions.

Every Perspective Counts
Contribute Your Thoughts to Empower Our World
Complete the Private Comments Above