Tuesday's 1 Minute Inspiration
BE PART OF THE SOLUTION, NOT THE PROBLEM
“We cannot solve our problems with the same
thinking we used when we created them.”
- Albert Einstein
POCKET WISDOM INSIGHTS for ORGANIZATION CULTURES
When in a state-of-fear, a person’s thinking process to follow a path that initially focuses on:
- Hurt – the absence of the fulfillment of one or more of our 5 Basic Needs, which leads to …
- Blame – the transference of authority and responsibility to someone else to “fix the problem,” which leads to…
- Anger – when a person can’t do what they want, when they want, which leads to…
- Guilt – for the behavior that we display, which leads to…
- Shame – the conclusion that there is something wrong with us, which leads to…
- Apathy – repressed rage; feeling of numbness and an attitude of “I don’t care”…
The problem is that most FEAR is an illusion (False Evidence Appearing Real).
How do we move out of this fear-based illusions and return to a place of reality and trust/love?
We learn to live EACH DAY coming the 4 Absolutes of:
- Honesty (we tell the whole truth)
- Selflessness (we focus on interdependent “we” relationships)
- Purity of Intent (we put our agendas on the table)
- Living in Reality (we return to love-attention, respect and appreciation)
May today's reflection aid you on your journey
"Your vision will become clear
only when you can look into your own heart.
Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.”