Opening Insights: An Employee Perspective
Like many others, our work environment faces many challenges. They are not unique to us nor to our company. However, the amount and severity of them do seem to be on higher end of the spectrum. In the last year or so, we have gone through 5 different managers.
Our most recent manager has proven to be the most promising. He has the ability to learn and a willingness to ask for, and find value in, the perceptions and knowledge of others. However, his ability to effectively lead is compromised by a work environment that struggles to be supportive and is unable to teach and promote teamwork.
Recently, we experienced a period of unusually high market demand and struggled to meet that demand. The most prominent challenge our new manager faces has to do with our personnel. As a result of these challenges to this day:
- Employees do not show up to work; or at best they arrive late for their shifts
- Employees do not work together or communicate with each other
- Customers experience long wait times
- Employees are unable and/or unwilling to problem solve for customers
- Communication from the company to customers is greatly reduced
- Problems worsen:
- New ones pile up
- Existing ones deteriorate due to an inability to address them in a timely manner
- The limited number of valuable employees are overstressed, overwhelmed and unable to produce at their normal levels
Studies have shown that job satisfaction is the most important aspect of our work today. It is valued even more than income.
In our work environment, the stress of relatively low-level jobs is resulting in extremely high turnover and high levels of internal conflict amongst a team that should be working together to support each other. Additionally, the costs to our company and to our customers expands exponentially outwards.
Before we lose another leader due to burnout, the most capable one in quite some time, we ask ourselves what can we do to turn this around? Previous attempts to simply change personnel and a “crack down” from superiors at higher levels has proven ineffective. We’ve been repeating the same problems.
With a new perspective it’s time to look at the root cause of our problems: a lack of teamwork, an absence of communication, support and awareness for fellow employees.
This blog memorializes the developing partnership between AwareComm® and employees interested in empowering their organization and community. It encompasses the development of the Employee Empowered Co-Lab™. Together we create an environment of empowerment for followship-leadership skills within employees, families, communities and organizations.
Informational Insights: United WE STAND
"Successful leaders do not do anything coming from power.
Successful leaders take action coming from a place of integrity and clarity of
what is, what is believable and what is achievable.
Rather than preaching, they walk a path and seek to 'be the change they want to see in the world.'
True leaders lead by example. True leaders lead by followship-leadership.
True leaders bring solutions and raise others up, with faith and humility - knowing 'we get what we give.'"
The Employee Empowered Co-Lab™ unites employees, management, communities, schools and individuals dedicated to creating an employee empowered and engaged followship-leadership skills culture. Our goals are to promote job satisfaction, career development, followship-leadership skills, training and education.
Together we seek to provide a sustainable research network for employees, organizations, community businesses and service providers. Additionally, we seek to research and implement effective employee training, education and community development – teaching soft skills, followship-leadership skills and career development skills to boost human intelligence, productivity, and awareness of self and others.
- AwareComm Mission: to partner with organizations to identify the roots of the Problems, define Answers, and implement sustainable Solutions. We provide a platform, process and environment (Co-Lab™) that empowers people and organizations, while silently reversing the negative impact of technology and social engineering. Social Cultural Responsibility in action! //awarecomm.com/
- Employee Empowered Co-Lab™ Mission: to implement the skills of teamwork and career development amongst entry level store employees ultimately promoting empowerment, followship-leadership skills, career development and employee-driven cultural change within our work environments, families, communities, schools and social development programs (veterans, homeless and addiction recovery).
Let’s explore what the Employee Empowered Co-Lab™ is all about…
Employee Empowered Co-Lab™ Problems – Answers – Solutions
Problems We Seek to Overcome:
- Lack of teamwork
- Lack of followship-leadership skills
- Lack of individual and team training and education
- Lack of communication, support and awareness for fellow employees
- Lack of employee, individual and community resources and development tools
Answer: Growing Our Co-Lab Team with Principle-based Trust
- Formalize the Co-Lab™ and the core team
- Advance training and research methodology and analysis
- Capture, package, publish and transfer the wisdom of top employees and retiring experts and executives
- Publish training and skills development courses (eMods) to standardize, scale and effectively transfer knowledge
- Promote employee, family and community training and education through Co-Lab™ outreach (E.A.R.)
- Integrate mentorship programs - employee training, followship-leadership skills, education and tips - Applied Knowledge Transfer™
- Expand sustainable sponsorship and funding solutions, resources and partnerships
- Implement Readiness for Change programs - enhance skill, business and economic development
- Partner with local and international organizations and businesses - provide a talented and skilled workforce
Solution: Co-Lab™ Process (Platform + Managed Services)
Explore anothers expereince in the Employee Empowered Co-Lab below:
Overview Of the Employee Empowered Co-Lab™
The Employee Empowered Co-Lab™ is an app-based platform + process + managed service. It is an eco-system system of support in which all participants experience unity and empowerment. The collaborative platform provides the optimum environment to:
The Co-Lab™ platform plus process includes deliverable eModular Apps (eMods™) that support perceptions, thinking and communicating with proven and accepted values, principles and relational models, which guide a project to bring forth a structure for effortless collaboration.
The Co-Lab™ architecture allows us to seamlessly connect and integrate multiple complex platforms into a single eco-system: Communication Tracking, Analytics and Reporting (complete with sentience measurement).
The Executive Co-Lab™ team is being assembled as illustrated below:
Research-Driven: Social Culturally Responsible Projects
The battle to find funding for social projects is becoming increasingly difficult in today’s world. What would it be like to have access to reliable funding sources? What if we could fund research Co-Labs to develop solutions to our social problems that would result in a duplicatable, transferable and scalable methodology (packaged and deliverable) that would become:
- Self-Funding (By Private Donations)
- Self-Perpetuating (Attraction Based on Proven Success)
- Self-Regulating (Resulting in Active Membership Contribution)
This approach will attract purpose-driven investors wanting to experience their seed funding, resulting in ongoing benefits capable of becoming self-sustaining after the initial startup phase. Seed not Feed.
This approach clearly defines:
- The Problem
- The (Root) Cause of the Problem
- The Cost of the Problem
- The Social Benefits of the Planned Outcome to:
- The Sponsoring Organization
- The Community
- Individual Participants
- The Return on Investment (ROI)
- The Community
- The Organization
- Individual Participants
- Research Analytics with Elements of Influence
- Beginning Sentience
- Progress Sentience
- Conclusion Sentience
- Ongoing Implementation
This solution will enable Social Entrepreneurs to obtain a sustainable Employee Empowered Co-Lab™.
AwareComm® is revolutionizing the data science world with its patent-pending Sentient Analysis™ data gathering and analysis process. The process incorporates the Socratic Method and copyrighted relational models to effectively quantify human behavior – to support and empower rather than manipulate like contemporary data analysis methods.
Conservation and the implementation of (employee and community) education, development and rehabilitation relies on research and evidence-based practices. Today, we see the need for data science to go beyond algorithms and focus on how we collect data to ensure confirmation bias is reduced and skewed data minimized.
Encouraging research and development, AwareComm® provides a quick, easy and effective way (see model below) for Co-Labs to get established and funded as research institutes. The model ensures Co-Labs are implemented, funded and sustained through businesses and universities. This symbiotic relationship ensures sustainability of all stakeholders through re-investment and recurring benefits from the partnership.
The Mentoring Component of The Employee Empowered Co-Lab™
The wisdom of the employees and executives needs to be captured, measured, packaged, published, transferred and shared with others. It is important that we not only package and present the content, but transfer the wisdom in a way that it can be applied to the lives of people: young and old, near and far.
The Employee Empowered Co-Lab™ provides a mentorship model that supports Applied Knowledge Transfer™ through transformational and experiential learning. This model also serves to add economic and social benefit to employees, their communities and organization stakeholders.
Possibilities for Consideration: The Opportunity of Unity
We all have passion that we hold near and dear to our hearts and at the forefront of our minds.
- What if you could be a part of cultural transformation?
- What if you could be a part of empowering your organization and community?
- What if you could be a part of the social, economic and cultural empowerment and growth of your world?
- What if you could do something to reverse the addiction problems within businesses, communities and schools?
- What if you could create value for your people, employees, families, organizations, communities and country?
- What if you could share your wisdom, insight, knowledge and experience to help educate others in the application?
- What if you could be a part of a movement to unite and support people in developing collective and individual sentience?
Add Your Insight: Living Your Passion…
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.
Let’s start listening. Let’s start giving!
We share a common cause and love.
Let’s unite and give back to our organization and communities not in words, but in action. There are many like us. The question is not why to explore the Employee Empowered Co-Lab™, the question is why not?