Sometimes the value of something, or someone, is not apparent at first glace. In many people there is a tendency to make a snap judgement and move on with the assumption that they already know what is important and they need not learn more. See what happens when a young boy take the time to learn about something and see the value in it, not just the value to him, but the intrinsic value.
Possibilities for Consideration
Take a moment and examine…
- As you reviewed the material above, what stood out to you?
- What is the potential impact, economically and/or socially?
- What action is needed to stop or support this idea?
- You may want to consider whether you:
- want to be aware of,
- should become supportive of,
- would want to be active in this topic?
Add Your Insight
I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Being willing is not enough; we must do.
LEONARDO DA VINCI