Opening Insights: Collaboration Huh?
Collaboration is a word we all know, yet few of us truly understand because we have yet to really experience it.
Many of us think that collaboration is "waiting for our turn to speak," rather than exploring multiple and diverse perspectives. So what is the solution?
- Do we continue chasing our tails in a never ending marathon to "be right" or do we learn to be open to listening and finding THE TRUTH / true resolution to problems?
- Do we engage in debate and discover to make the "polarity tolerable"...
Informational Insights: Global Vision
Some days, it feels like the only thing we can agree on is that we can't agree -- on anything. Drawing on her background as a world debate champion, Julia Dhar offers three techniques to reshape the way we talk to each other so we can start disagreeing productively and finding common ground -- over family dinners, during work meetings and in our national conversations...
Possibilities for Consideration: Finding Common Ground
The Co-Lab™ enables
the freedom to have open-thought.
The Co-Lab™ architecture provides
an environment and structure to
DR. RICHARD JORGENSEN
- What if we could discover and uncover our common ground/shared reality?
- What if we could collaborate in a way that infused participation and contribution in communication?
- What if we could turn adversity and debate into diversity and social cultural responsibility in action?
- What if we could part of a solution to unite and support people in developing collective and individual sentience?