We learn that we cannot change the past, but we can adjust our sails… and keep the same direction… and change the future. But in order for us to change tomorrow, we must choose to do it today.
That is a choice, unless you are trapped and conditioned to live in the world of the illusion of fear and control. Fear and Control lead to passive and/or aggressive behavior. This is taking us down (all of us), but fear not, a solution exists.
Let's take a few minutes to examine the problem we as a civilization have before us to solve.
Passive Aggressive Behavior
When the passive person suddenly changes to AGGRESSIVE the other person is suddenly caught off guard and immediately becomes frightened and anger erupts.
Let’s see this in action:
- Traffic Event (bodycam footage)
Rayshard Brooks shooting police bodycam footage from Wendy's parking lot in Atlanta
- 2.7 million views (as of June 20): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhdpG2XzRXQ
- Media Community (podcast)
Media offers an Opinion
- 2 million views (as of June 20): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tR5YACuDR5A
Culture and Alcoholism With Father Martin
- 70 thousand views (as of June 20): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7T5stQQFQg
- Co-Lab™ Cultural Education
- 0 views (as of June 20):
5 steps of a Co-Lab™
The Co-Lab™ uses a unique process of content delivery that improves readiness for change, the ability of the student to engage, student comprehension, ability to apply content to their lives and to enhance the student's ability to be a benefit to the lives of other people.
To do this, the Co-Lab™ learning methodology incorporates 5 steps:
- Pre-Assignment – Participants receive an Application eMod™prior to attending the online workshop that introduces participants to the key concepts that will be discussed. This sets the stage for purposeful learning and strengthens metacognition.
The Application eMod™(published as an eMod App™) delivers a specific selection of the content with a definition of intent designed to gain participant interest, create participant desire for more information and ignite the spark of participant imagination.
The Application eMod™prepares participants to define problems, identify answers and implement solutions by stimulating prior thinking and transitional thoughts with Dynamic Relational Models™ and whole brain functionality.
- Online Workshop – A facilitator/instructor reviews the definition of the problem and presents the cause and effect of different answers through principles, models and storytelling so participants can relate.
Participants will receive a full copy of the Application eMod™(previously sectioned) to see how the specified topics fit into the full ecosystem.
- Post-assignment – After the workshop, the participant completes Socratic conversations via the Assess and Apply exercise. This teaches the discernment process for selecting the best decisions and implementing solutions.
- Participant ePublishing– Participants then publish eMod App-Ons™ which provides an opportunity for reflection, expression and application of what they learned. Resulting pride and personal ownership lead to a destination of clarity and conviction.
- Career Development – eMod App-Ons™ serve as participant skill credentials and will allow Human Resources to match individuals to existing organizational cultures (departments). HR develops the ability to evaluate their existing teams and gains deeper insight into the skillset and placement of new employees.
Many times HR departments will have initiated this process into their existing training programs to ensure outside people come in pretrained and culturally acclimated – automatic cultural integration. This enables social organizations
(i.e. churches) to perform training that automatically blends the new participant with the culture of the receiving organization.
For example: If you are joining a group where everyone wears red hats then you will get your red hat before you even show up to that group and you will learn how to wear it, and why – so that you naturally fit in. This seamless integration avoids unnecessarily burdening the group (culture shock) and eliminates newcomer fear of rejection while accelerating and elevating group acceptance.
As part of the commitment to responsible and effective online communication, the AdI™ Publishing System processes are measured, monitored and assessed to provide feedback for both achievement and challenges. This process supports management and individuals with the necessary insight to identify and correct hidden challenges while creating a complementary pathway to sustainable solutions.
Extensive Field Application
This process has been successfully implemented within organizations over the last 25 years. It's proven, deliverable, transferable and scalable.
Adaptive Intelligence (AdI™) Algorithm
A team of top Microsoft Social Data Scientists brought together their combined knowledge. They took AI + BI and added HI + SI to create an AdI™ algorithm to support
Whole Brain Functionality.
They developed a methodology using
that empowers people to easily:
- Unlearn old habits
- Re-learn new principles
- Support, Assess and Apply to sustain change
This algorithm can be added to existing education/training materials to enhance effectiveness and convert proven wisdom into tools for change in a changing world. It allows all participants to become empowered with a readiness for change and an ability to accept, adapt and sustain change (assess-discern-implement and confirm).
To evaluate this new and exciting breakthrough, request a Co-Lab™ Research Institute Application to gain access to be able to:
- Add the Teams 20/20 AdI™ App
- Evaluate your team environment
- Join a Teams 20/20 resource group
- Empower life at work, home, worship, and play
Visit A World Turned Upside Down to learn more and see how this solution-looking-for-a-problem can empower your organization/team to apply and embody the change needed to survive in a climate of fear.