I am looking for partners who want to do something about the problems in our world, not just talk about them. See the Modern Day Heroes video below to learn how I select my partners. If the video captures your attention, scroll down to discover your partnership opportunity.
As founder of Awareness Communication Technology, LLC (AwareComm®), I have dedicated over 30 years of my life to capturing and translating insights from field research into Dynamic Relational Models™ and interrelated interactive Human Intelligence algorithms based upon those models for the benefit of mankind.
I created Collaboration Laboratories (Co-Labs™) in order to package the insight and wisdom earned from a career in technology, business and behavioral research into a deliverable, transferable and scalable app-based digital ecosystem. A library of proven Apps (published in the Co-Lab™) create the ability to re-shape and transcend fear-based cultures into trust-based cultures as a foundation for empowerment and lasting change by creating intelligent, interdependent communities both internally and externally.
AwareComm’s Mentors, Advisors and Influencers
- Ned Heizer – Father of Venture Capital
- Earl Armstrong – Financial Consultant: Stanford Research Institute
- Jack Gibb – Renowned Author and Developer: Trust, Tori Theory
- Jim Mulvaney – Chairman of Board/CEO of Chela Financial Group
- Patty Burke – V.C. Fotomat, Speedy Print, Vitamin Manufacturing
- Dan Millman – Renowned Author, Publishing with HarperOne and Time Warner, Kramer Publishing
- W. Edwards Deming – Economist and NASA Bottom Up Management
- Edward Tufte, Ph.D. – Data Science / Analytics / Business Intelligence
Business Development History
- First IBM System 360 Team (ASP) Manufacturing Control Systems
- First DEC OEM Mini-Computer (PDP 8) National Beverage Distribution
- First AI Software Generator (J-Ware) Magazine Distribution and Analysis
- First Developer of Integrated AI SocraticQ™ Conversation/ Questioning
- First Financial Modeling System (Profit II) – Global Analytic Solutions
- First PLT Relational Behavioral Modeling Application (Princeton)
- First Symbolistics Application of Multiple Intelligences (Harvard)
The AwareComm® leadership style is borrowed from one of nature’s most fascinating creatures. Explore the video below to learn about leadership and more, as well as to meet the founder’s dedicated companion.
Are you partner material?
Two requirements for joining a Due Diligence Meeting are:
1) You see a real problem (a market need) in your world requiring a socially responsible solution and,
2) you want to do something about it (you’re a do-er, not just a talker).
If you fit the bill, click below to join an AwareComm® Due Diligence Meeting.