PWI eMod Co-Labs Worth Activating
A Community Worth Growing with Trust/Solidarity

Mike Rowe Regrets

Every Perspective Counts
Contribute Your Thoughts
Empower Our World

Complete the Private Comments Below

Opening Insights: Regrets

America will not be destroyed from the outside.
If we falter and lose our freedom, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
ABRAHAM LINCOLN

The following article was published by The Blaze, “one of the nation's largest independent media companies.” It was written by Carlos Garcia, staff writer for theblaze.com.

Informational Insights: Not a Doctor

Reality television show star Mike Rowe addressed the debate over vaccinations in a lengthy Facebook post and said that he regretted jumping on board the lockdown campaign early on in the pandemic.

Rowe posted his response to a question by a follower of his Facebook page that asked why he hadn't encouraged people to get vaccinated.

"[W]hat are you waiting for? As you surely know, Delta is raging. The sooner we're all vaccinated, the sooner we can get back to normal!" asked Steve Manchin.

"The short answer is no - I have not publicly encouraged anyone to get vaccinated," Rowe responded.

"In fact, I have recently declined to participate in several PSA's designed to persuade people to get the jab," he added. "That's not because I'm opposed to vaccines, obviously. Vaccines have saved more lives than any other advancement in the long history of medicine, and to your point, I got the shots the minute I was eligible. But I'm not a doctor, Steve, and even though I occasionally play one on TV, I'm not inclined to dispense medical advice to the people on this page."

Rowe went on to explain that he had signed on to support the lockdown early on in the pandemic and he regretted it.

I did appear in a few PSA's early on, back when they assured us that locking down was essential to keeping our hospitals from being overrun. "Two weeks to flatten the curve!" Remember that one? That of course, turned out to be untrue, and I regret my role in helping perpetuate that particular falsehood. I also regret what I said during the first Zoom show to air in primetime. It was an episode of After the Catch, where I discussed the lockdowns with a few crab-boat captains. At one point, I looked into the camera lens on my computer and said, with uncharacteristic earnestness, "For the first time in a long time, it appears we're all in the same boat."

Rowe criticized the renewed mask mandate in California by citing statistics about the efficacy of vaccines.

"According to the CDC, just one 1 in 27,000 vaccinated people have contracted it," he explained. "That means if you're vaccinated, you're more likely to get struck by lightning than contract COVID. And yet, people are once again calling for more lockdowns, more restrictions, and more compliance from those who already got their shots."

He went on to criticize elected officials, journalists and some medical experts.

"They're always certain, usually wrong, incapable of shame, and utterly void of humility. Is it any wonder millions find them unpersuasive?" he asked rhetorically.

Rowe concluded by demanding that the government stop treating the unvaccinated like the enemy and instead a "steady flow of verifiable data that definitively proves that the vast, undeniable, overwhelming majority of people who get this disease are unvaccinated."

He added that new episodes of his show, "Dirty Work," are forthcoming.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/mike-rowe-pandemic-lockdown-fb

This article was published on August 5, 2021 by THE BLAZE: Mike Rowe says he regrets what he said publicly about the pandemic lockdown

Possibilities for Consideration: A Power Too Great

To stand against the immense power behind the technology, internet and financial organizations in charge of our government and education institutions we must get smarter and do it together.

AwareComm® offers a platform that provides the resources and the guidance to meet this challenge.

It’s not just that we need a solution, in this new environment nobody will trust, everybody is angry, nobody listens, commerce stops, efficiency diminishes, nobody cares.

Our culture consists of perception, attitude, thinking and behavior and we have created a culture now rooted in distrust, fear and anger.

The following models illustrate the psychology of fear and control being used to force America to its knees.

Once people are conditioned emotionally to accept fear as a foundation perception, they become willing candidates to accept the principles of control. Thus, they become slaves to the authority, that being government, propaganda or social media influence.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is Control-Wheel-copyright.png
This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is Fear-Thinking-Model-1024x640.png

The Fear and Control models will permeate all dimensions of our lives and must be reversed if our communities and our country are to survive.

Whatever we do, however we do it, this becomes the basis for how we will build relationships at home, work, worship and play.

The Real Solution: Founded in Spiritual Principles

A real solution, fully developed (tested, proven and paid for), is found in AwareComm's proprietary Adaptive Intelligence (AdI™) Algorithm.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is AI–BI–HI–SI_AdI-e1598220376822.png

The AdI™ Algorithm aligns with the intent of Pope Francis's call for a 'Good Algorithm,' to reverse the damage done by the irresponsible use of technology.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is Not-Concepts-It-Really-Worked-1024x576.png

Rebuilding Community Commerce - - Rebuilding the Soul of a Community

AwareComm's AdI™ Algorithm is available in a community Collaboration Laboratory (Co-Lab™) Research and ePublishing Institute, where people learn to take charge of their communities by transcending adversity to diversity and solidarity through the application of responsible commerce. Success is assured by applying the principles of Adaptive Intelligence to entrepreneurial thinking using socially responsible capitalism.

What comes from an established foundation of commerce rooted in spiritual principles and AdI™ is a new business model. This business model, for the application of Socially Responsible Capitalism, is our theme and driving inspiration.

A Co-Lab™ is the implementation mechanism of the result of 30+ years of field research.

Co-Labs™ create an environment conducive to learning, solidarity and change (old ideas are more quickly learned and new ideas are more quickly accepted and implemented).

Our Next Step

The AwareComm® Team is attracting partners in order to awaken in the people a desire for peace and solidarity as a way to fulfill their personal needs.

Through a careful blend of AI + BI + HI + SI the Co-Lab™ Research Institute has the correct balance of technology, methodology, human understanding, spiritual principles and data science to put us on the right track to individual social and cultural empowerment.

Due Diligence classes offer a deeper dive into the Co-Lab™ Research and ePublishing Institute to determine if this philosophy is effective for your community. You will learn:

• The logical power of the AI + BI + HI + SI = AdI™ Algorithm for communication and learning
  • The communication power of Co-Lab™ Research and ePublishing Institute to provide secure:
    • self-funding
    • self-perpetuating
    • self-regulating networks
  • The commerce power of Socially Responsible Capitalism, blending nonprofit and commercial applications
  • The application of Social Partnerships, bringing ethical business principles to overcome social challenges
  • The joy, satisfaction and pride of taking a role in returning our world to a state of freedom and opportunity - being proud to be a patriot
This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is Building-Interdependent-Communities-1024x576.png

Through the use of the Co-Lab™ resources, a dream awakened...

A Dream Awakened

Click to read
A Dream Awakened

New life is being breathed into one Ugandan priest's dream for his countrymen. He has chosen to follow the Co-Lab™ principles and partner with Dr. Richard Jorgensen (as his shepherd) and as a result his Parish is thriving.

Read A Dream Awakened to see the Co-Lab™ technology, methodology, human understanding, and data science in action as it rebuilds commerce in Awach, Uganda.

Get it Straight From the Horse's Mouth
How we did what said we were going to do...

Reflection of The Uganda Co-Lab™ - Thursday, August 5, 2021

Fr. Santo reflects on the contributions of Richard Jorgensen, Ph.D. (hc), and the organization he leads (AwareComm®), to his dream of a thriving, community-serving Parish in Awach, Uganda.

Inviting Potential Partners

click to watch
Modern Day Heroes

For more information
and to receive your invitation to a Due Diligence class
email: SOS@AwareComm.com

eMod SocraticQ Conversation

Every Perspective Counts
Contribute Your Thoughts to Empower Our World
Complete the Private Comments Below

FOOTNOTE of Importance

Our world is experiencing an incredible revolution powered by technology that has used its tools to:

• deceive the public
  • disrupt tradition
  • divide the people

This has inadvertently resulted in a Fear-based Shadow Culture™ that has hurt many people.
A powerful group of influence has joined together to deliver a proven antidote by shifting from impersonal development of Artificial Intelligence (AI) to replace people to utilize AI to empower Human Intelligence (HI).

To Empower The People:

Distraction Junction

What is a Modern Hero?:

We invite Heroes and Visionaries
to explore accessing these powerful methodologies and resources
to achieve their individual visions.

Every Perspective Counts
Contribute Your Thoughts to Empower Our World
Complete the Private Comments Above